TAX CREDITS & DEDUCTIONS
Donations to the Arizona Housing Coalition may be tax deductible.
The Arizona Housing Coalition is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, tax ID#86-0909029
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AVSA/STANDDOWN DONORS:
The Arizona Veterans StandDown Alliance (AVSA) is coordinated by the Arizona Housing Coalition, with all donations being processed by the Coalition, which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, tax ID#86-0909029, and an Arizona Qualifying Charitable Organization # 20111.
ARIZONA DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR TAX CREDIT:Arizona Taxpayers – When you donate to the Arizona Housing Coalition, you can get it all back as a dollar-for-dollar Charitable Tax Credit.
- Married couples filing jointly can receive up to $800
- Individuals can receive up to $400
- It is not necessary to itemize deductions on your AZ tax return
- The Charitable Tax Credit can be claimed in addition to the school tax credits
- Donate to Arizona Housing Coalition by April 15, 2019 to qualify for 2018 taxes
(NOTE: To ensure timely receipt of donation for your 2018 filing, we recommend donating no later than 4/15/19)
- To learn more, visit the Arizona Department of Revenue website: www.azdor.org
If for any reason you would like to receive a refund of your t-shirt order or donation, please contact the Coalition at (602) 340-9393 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All transactions made within 30 days of receipt are eligible for a full refund.